- In love with the fudge from these guys, the cherry bake well fudge is so delicious and my boyfriend enjoyed the mint fudge too.Amy Bloodworth
- I had never been a fan of fudge until I tasted the Treat Kitchen fresh fudge! Wow...apple & cinnamon, bakewell tart! All very tasty!Myriam Steenkiste
- Great people, great handmade fudge!!Simon Phillips
- The fudge is awesome. Absolutely delicious. Nice to see another independent business in Nottingham.Jacqueline Crockford
- Best jelly beans I've ever had with the best service:)Beth Shaw
- OMG! The fudge! If it wasn't so deliciously buttery, i would happily eat it all day! The flavours are incredible, divine!Alison Emma Screaton
- was lovely to meet you all today, what an amazing shop, our chocolates were wonderful xxJane Staples
- I love the sours, never found anything quite as strong as I would like, but I can honestly say I've tasted another level of sournessKaya Pietrzak
- The toffee bonbons....arrrh yum....and the cappuccino fudge. ..is heaven!!!!! The prices are fabulous. ...!! Love the shop……sallyxSally Fletcher
- Grown up, sweet shop, heaven. I will be back... And those christmas hampers... I cannot wait :) Nicola Conwill-Brittain
- Stopped in yesterday great sweet shop,friendly staff, great products. Well worth a visit!Peter Crook
- The staff were lovely and the shop looked great. I'd recommend taking a visit.Toni Barry
- Highly recommend this sweet shop. Great tasty treats, excellent quality and innovative and creative ideas.Kathryn Ryan
- Awesome selection of sweets... Love the Radioactive Sours :DRobert Bragg
- Love the innovative design and feeling to the sweets and shopKaitlin Gray
- Toffee bonbons are amazing . Very good postal serviceDenise Winthorpe
- By far the most beautiful sweet shop i've ever visited - highly recommend!Max Maton
- I love this sweet shop! Bon bons are yummy!Liz Withers
- Best fudge I've ever tasted...and ive tasted a lot. Beats the fudge sold in Harrods! Im a fudge a holicJacqueline Crockford
- I love your chew spearmint's and your chocolate and mint fudge is to die for love it.Ashleigh Howell
- Went here for first time today after seeing it on TV, the fudge is AMAZING! I will definitely be back to try some other stuff!Emma Moore
- I have just gotten home and tucked into, cherry bakewell and it has literally blown me away. I can't wait to come again.Bekki Defrancis
- The sweets are delicious. We will definitely be back!Becky Morley
- Am addicted to the rhubarb & custard. Can't wait to come back for some moreJane Robinson
- So many tasty sweets and treats with fabulous service. Will definitely be back for more and will recommend to friends!!Laura Green
- I literally wanted to buy everything. I decided to buy some Bon Bons and they are the best I have ever had!Coward Green
- Wonderful sweet shop in the heart of Nottingham. The fudge made on the premises is the best.Wendy Bond
- My favourite deserts in boiled sweet form is just the best ever! A MUST VISIT in Nottingham :) ♥Jenny Marples
The Treat Kitchen - Who Are We?
The Treat Kitchen is an independent, modern gourmet confectionery business with sweet shops across the UK. We offer a scrumptious collection of sweets, treats and chocolates in store and online.
Why Shop With Us?
- Award winning independent sweet shops
- Locally sourced confectionery
- Eco friendly and reusable modern packaging
- Personalised gifts and sweet hampers
- Packages for businesses and weddings
- Free click and collect on all treats
- Fresh fudge in store from our on-site kitchen
- Vegetarian, sugar free, and gluten free sweets
Browse Our Sweets...
get started now
with our easy step by step process
Here at The Treat Kitchen we believe in being kind to the environment, so we have used quality glass jars and bottles to package our sweets in which you can recycle and re-use again and again!
Our customers have found loads of great uses for them, from vases to containers for food, candle holders, money jars and more!
Send us your upcycling ideas