Getting married? Why not give your wedding a sweet touch with a little help from The Treat Kitchen?
Our confectionary makes the perfect addition to your special day – it can be used to form wedding favours or to create a sweets table comprising of a selection completely bespoke to you.
And the best part?
Most of our confectionary is packaged in beautiful glassware handcrafted in Germany, which is not only easy to personalise as you wish to match the overall theme of your wedding, but also offers a wide variety of uses on the big day once empty.
- They can be used as centrepieces for your wedding tables – we recommend filling them with fairy lights or flowers of your choice (or both if you’re feeling creative!) Alternatively, you may wish to paint and decorate them with beads and jewels!
- They can be used as a ‘message in a bottle’ style guestbook – simply leave a pen and paper next to an item of the glassware and ask guests to leave a message for you and your partner to read on your first anniversary.
- They can be used as a money box. A lot of brides-to-be consider money boxes to be expensive and pointless as you’ll never use them again. Here at The Treat Kitchen, we agree and think using our glassware (once you’ve eaten all the sweets) can make a unique and stylish way for guests to donate to the newly wed couple!
- They can be used to make an inventive seating plan – take a different item of the glassware to represent each table and stick labels to the front of them with the corresponding names of the guests sitting at that table.
- Store drinks in them – our glassware is a unique way to store drinks! And with storage of them covered, all you have to worry about is keeping them flowing!
Sorted your wedding decor already? Here at The Treat Kitchen, we offer a service eager to help brides match our wedding favour confectionery to their colour schemes too, making planning a breeze.